toggle sidebar
mobile cbox links

Faded Echoes is an AU TVD-verse that kicks off after Mid Season 3 with a whole new twist. In the small town of Mystic Falls, go beyond what TVD offers and submerge into Original Plots or Character Driven Plots. FE has more than just the normal Witches, Vampires and Werewolves, but gives you the opportunity to create Shifters or Hybrids as well.

We stray after the Homecoming episode in Season 3 of Vampire Diaries and provide players a place to take the story how THEY want to, using the TVD setting as the foundation to develop as YOU like, encouraging Original Characters OR Canons. Don't know the show? No problem. You just need the setting!

The Original Families, Vampire and Werewolves, are back in town after the Mikaelson family was released by Tatia Petrova, giving us a whole new set up then the show.

We are an intermediate para RP with mandatory application. Jcink Premium. Proper Registration is with your characters First Last name in proper case. Example as follows: Elena Gilbert, Benjamin Franklin, John/Smith.

Account Per Character site. 400 Word Count.

We have wanted ads!

tons of opportunities to dive right in

Add Reply

All The Pretty Things, Reever's plot obsessions
19POSTS
Vampire
She/Her

Katherine

Jun 23 2018, 12:38 AM
Katerina Petrova
Vampire | 545 | Single | Psycho
Katerina Petrova

What is there left to say about this gorgeous brunette?! Well first off she is the sweetest, and angelic thing you will ever meet...in the beginning, and that's usually only when you have something she wants. Katherine isn't behind killing people with kindness or just killing them, but it takes a lot to work past that side into her good graces. She tends to hold people out at arm's length if not farther, and it's not by mistake. She distrusts the whole of the universe and assumes everyone has an ulterior motive. She does, so why wouldn't everyone else. Unlike most of the more evil beings in the world, she likes to beat around the bush. Instead of outright getting to her point she likes to play games, just to lengthen her fun a bit. Katerina is a big fan of games and winning fyi. Despite her rather possessive and psychotic nature, there is one flaw that is the great Katherine, and that's she is alone. Years of making enemies with her lies and deceit have earned her no loyalty among her peers. And she isn't likely to admit how lonely she truly, cause it would only expose weakness.

Over the centuries, Kat has made friends, whether or not those friendship were the real deal or false is a mystery. It could be argued that she doesn't care about anyone on the whole of the earth, and she would disagree. Friendships while they prevent her from being lonely also serve as a scapegoat if anything goes wrong. She is the greatest pretender of them all and doesn't particularly care for having friends that aren't of some use in some shape or form. Of all species, she carries her own, and witches to a higher decree, tolerate them more than the rest. Her sass and cold nature have prevented from anyone taking a real shot at befriending her, not to mention all the other sort of horrible stuff she has done to the families in Mystic Falls.

She is in no short supply of them, but there is always room to make more. Families have fallen victim to her outrages, no matter the species. Katherine doesn't discriminate when it comes to people she hates or those she is willing to kill. Any and all are fair games to her dishonest, and obscene ways. She holds no guilt for those who cross her, especially if they get in her way. Even her own favored toys will get a good lashing or a stake in the neck if they don't play by her rules, or disrespect her. New or old enemies I'm up for it all.

Like most of the older characters on this site, she has had quite her share of them. She isn't the type to just fall in love because a dude brought her flowers once or twice. Though she probably does like romantic gestures, she takes them all with a grain of salt because of her trust issues. She has been burned by WAY too many men in her life for her to really think anything could come from long stares into each other eyes and I love yous. Her own father sent her away, and the very next one tried to have her murdered so I would say that her cautiousness is well deserved. Yet, Kat is incapable of love or a crush here and there. She is after all alone in the world, and no one likes to be the black sheep. (Her attitude has never helped the situation either) Katerina is a powerful personality and overall woman, but even those at the top get loney.
››MONTY‹‹
PM
742POSTS
Black Panther
She/Her

Sassy

Jun 23 2018, 12:57 PM
It is my recommendation that you only reply to the ones you have potential plotty goodness for.

Kori & Katherine
Original Werewolf who hasn’t always had the easy smile he’s so known for now. After Mikael killed Kori’s dad, Kori nommed on vampires for about 800 years, hunting them down and picking his teeth clean with their bones. A vampire woman made a difference in his life and now he decides to wait before judging people, all kinds of peoples. He doesn’t make enemies unless people are pricks. Kori has no problem putting people in their place if he’s provoked, it’s the Alpha male in him. Before he loses his temper, he tries to walk away from petty arguments otherwise he might get snappy. Other than that’s, he’s charming, funny, and tries to get along with everyone. He believes in love, just thinks it’s a waste of time. He’s kind of a whore, but he lets women know ahead of time that no strings attached is what he’s about, he’s not a jerk about it and he’ll make breakfast the morning after. Just how he is. He owns a Bed & Breakfast in town called the Mystic Moon. Anyone is welcomed to stop in there and stay a few nights.

She looks like his ex-wife, but he wouldn’t announce that to just anyone. Kori is sort of close to Elena now and Katerina might see Elena with a toddler because I think Elena might babysit for him once in a blue moon. Anyways, he’s related to her, far, far back but Kori doesn’t really feel a sense of kinsman ship towards this particular Petrova

Keera & Katerina
Keera's my little ball of sunshine. She's fun, likes to dance, party and loves to laugh. She’s a shifter whose life has mostly been on the run because of a super powerful warlock who only recently has been overthrown. Keera has this nifty talent due to her shift and because of it, she’s a damn good thief. Things in her life are usually exciting and that’s how she likes it. Since moving to MF she found out about vampires and she’s kind of got a fascination with them. Sometimes she’s a little too wild and flirts with danger, but tis the life of Keera Xander. She’s incredibly friendly and loves to make friends with everyone, unless you’re a bitch or asshole to her and she has no problem dropping you and walking away. She’ll have a conversation with most anyone, so long as they’re not unnecessarily rude. She hides behind a smile and disarms people with that bright smile, but there’s a whole lot more going on beneath that mouth of hers.

So these two have met in the past! Keera’s been hanging around Damon Salvatore for a while now. April 2015 they were at the Blackband together doing body shots with hot guys. By the end of 2015, Keera was living at the Boarding House and Katerina showed up in the beginning of 2016 trying to get into the house basically. And that was the last of it. Now in February 2018, Keera and Damon got married. Kat wasn’t on the invite list =P they’re superficial meetings, but they establish some connection and familiarity.

Eden & Katerina
Original bitch vampire. She’s cruel, she’s mean, she’s playful to the point of being hazardous. Eden is so cold to the touch it could burn you. She’s sadistic and vindictive, she’s downright bitchy. But she knows how to play the games of life, she knows how to look innocent with her big, doe like eyes and make you think she’s the victim. Eden’s heart is frozen, she’s untouchable. You might think she’s your friend, but you might want to watch your back. She doesn’t play by the rules, this girl doesn’t even create her own rules to live by. She just does things. She has no problems being bad, she’s perfectly good at it. She owns a dark/edgy nightclub called Midnight Paradise and if she needs to bat her eyelashes at you to play with you, she will. She can pretend to be nice until she gets bored and then well, it might be off with your head. A manipulative bitch to the core, be careful around this one.

These two are both vindictive, Head Bitch In Charge types. I think they would either clash or get along just fine. Frenemies, maybe?

Cian & Rini
He's a 640 year old vampire who has been around the block and has an extensive history. Irish, he and his maker had an interesting love/hate relationship. She drank animal blood and wanted him to as well, but it didn't fly so he left in his early life and found Katerina Petrova. She was a new vamp, running from Klaus at the time and Cian helped to hide her. They were together for a hundred years, though nothing romantic developed. They went their separate ways, Cian ran into his maker again, forced human blood down her throat and she became a ripper. Then Cian killed his maker and was imprisoned in a cave for 75 years by a witch where he desiccated. He came back because of a shifter giving him blood in 1986 and has been around USA since. He's good at forging certificates, legal documents, getting new identities for people, which is especially useful when you're a vampire living in the modern world and need documents saying you were born 20 some years ago and a trail to prove it. He has been working as a bartender at the Blackband for over two years now, so he could certainly be found there or causing mayhem elsewhere.

He calls her Rini. They’ve bumped into one another here or there while she’s been in town over the past few years. There is usually some sort of heated banter going on between them. He likes her better when she’s full of fire more so than the Ice Bitch charade she plays. I’d love to get the two of them together again. Cian has a girlfriend now? That could be something fun for Katerina to poke if she found out, especially since he hasn’t been nice to her lovers in the past.

Klaus & Katerina
1000+, The Original Hybrid who finally succeeded in breaking the curse placed on him, oh, about 5 years ago now. He wears a hard shell that’s pretty impenetrable. Selfish, impatient, and greedy he's not exactly what you'd call a good guy. If he doesn't like the choices you're making or they reflect poorly upon him, he won't hesitate to take your choices away from you. He thinks he's King of the world and you probably shouldn't try to tell him otherwise, unless you're family. Oh yeah, this guy is related to the Original Vampires and Original Werewolves. Jerry Springer anyone? If there's anybody who has some serious family issues, it's him. It doesn't mean he knows how to deal with it. It’s hard to teach an old dog new tricks, after all. He's looking for werewolves to add to his hybrid army and if he wants you, he'll make you a soldier. Careful though, as good as the benefits are of being a hybrid, the title earns you a lot of enemies. Just ask Niklaus. When he's not around family, he tries to be laidback and charming. Sometimes he succeeds...Other times, well... What's a broken table or two?

These two are so similar that it hurts sometimes. I love to get them together because they’re both sassy bitches. Youtube video for feelings. Anyways, he tortured her a while ago and compelled her to try to track down who was with Stefan wearing her face when his siblings were undaggered. However, towards the end of 2017 he told her that he figured it out on his own. And he didn’t tell her who it was. He killed Tatia in April 2018 so it’s not like Katherine will ever find out either. Now that she’s useless to him, he might just decide it might be more fun to kill her (I won’t let him!) but I’d be down for getting these two together.

I have a LOT more characters. I didn’t want to overwhelm you though. You can check my shipper out and see if anybody interests you and share the love by replying to my shipper page if any of them snag your interest.
I love to plot and thread and awesomeness! I like doing mean things to my characters and if you ever need someone to spice up your characters life or provide entertainment or torture, I've got plenty of bullies to do it! Check out my characters in my tracker or their applications if you want more info!

user posted image
PM
19POSTS
Vampire
She/Her

Katherine

Jun 23 2018, 01:25 PM
I don't have a fancy replier....so no code lol

Ok, first off....I'm conflicted as hell cause I want all the things! I'm selfish... I was talking to Sere the other day about ex-boyfriends of Caroline's and I think Kori's name was brought so lol fun for Kat. Yet werewolves tend to be a problem because I mean they bite and not the good kind. Out of all species I see Katerine disliking them the most, so instant dislike LOL and fun times.

Keera has taken one of her possessions or so how she sees, but then again Damon was her least favorite so I can see it being overlooked. I would love to have a thread with them to past the weird bump of Damon actually being married. I could always bring Katerina by to look for Stefan, and only finding Keera.

Eden, I'm pretty interested in because as jealous and insecure as Katerina is, she likes to surround herself with powerful people that could hold their own. Especially if she is on their good side. Frienemies sounds good to me if they could bite their tongues everyone and while. They both seem to not take any bullshit, so and establishing any sort of connection or fake friendship I'm totally down for. Let Katerina change Eden's mind. NOT to mention her being the one to erase Stefan's memory adds an extra bit of fun, cause eventually Katerina will talk about it, and how much it works for her. I definitely see the potential for future ideas to develop with the both of them, and I'm down for whichever direction it goes.

Cian, where to begin with this guy. Him having a girlfriend kinda makes things so interesting because of all the bullshit he has done over the years. Killing all her lovers wasn't very nice and she might want to return the favor since he has moved on. We know how Kat feels when she feels abandoned or rejected. Is this girlfriend on-site or NPC?

Klaus; I've always found the both of them so similar tbh and I've always wondered to myself why they just wouldn't pull up their big girl panties up and just get along LOL. That video just confirmed it, like come on guys be nice XD. Him torturing her and just wanting to end her life I'm down for, cause I love to be mean to my own chars. I feel like they are at a fork in the road, and depending on each of their actions this dynamic could really go either way. But the stars would also have to align XD. I'd really love this interaction sooner rather than later, that way I can see which way Katerina wants to handle things with him in the future. He is the sole cause of why she is the way she is really. Her distrust and paranoia. Not to mention he really does owe her an apology for you know her families massacre LOL
PM
742POSTS
Black Panther
She/Her

Sassy

Jun 29 2018, 03:39 PM
Keera & Katerina
Did you see the bit about the past threads between them? She’s already shown up at the door in one of their past threads only to find Keera, so I’d like to do something else between them for a thread. It’s summertime now, Keera can be found out by the in ground pool that Damon built for her. It even has Xanderia scrawled at the bottom of it haha. So if Katherine really wants to show up at the Boarding House, she can find Keera out by her pool instead?
Eden & Katerina
Kat can brag about how Stefan’s memory loss works for her, but Eden won’t be telling Katerina that it was her who wiped Stefan’s memory. Frenemies works well for me, they’re both alpha bitches with a high sense of fashion at least lol. Are you starting the thread for them where they’re hunting the same person?
Cian & Rini
She’s a character on board named Aurora Orion. Started out as a human vampire hunter, then Eden turned her into a vampire on April Fools Day in 2017. Cian has been sleeping with her on and off for the last 2 or 3 years, made it an official thing on New Years 2018. He’s not exactly faithful though. Kat is more than welcomed to poke him or find out he’s seeing somebody and thus poke her. Aurora can handle herself, Kat can find that out herself. Aurora’s player is down for fight threads and conflict.
Klaus & Katerina
As far as Klaus sees it, she owes HIM an apology. He did her a favor, killing the family that abandoned her and threw her to the wolves, so to speak. I started a thread for them and I think we’re both enjoying it so far!

So you don’t have Nakoma on here yet(but I read her App SOOO), but I’ve got a few people I could potentially plot her with. DISCLAIMER THO you basically have an open selection here with Shay Mitchell’s face lol if I don’t plot someone you want to see plotted with Nakoma, then hit my page up. Shay is bae. I’ll write anyone with her, you'll just have to share some love and hit my plot page up if you want to plot her with someone I don't have listed below.

Eden likes magic users, fun fact. She likes finding ways to manipulate them into her favor and has been known to create spells or dark objects, her most recent one being a collar that fucks over an Original Werewolf who is wearing is and keeps them from shifting. Eden has 4 threads currently, and her 5th one is going to be with you. Either with Nakoma or Kat. You pick.

Cian works as a bartender at the Blackband. You said she likes whiskey, but girlie is WAY underage and his boss is a stickler to the rules, so Nakoma definitely won’t be getting into any bars in the area to drink, and since the town is full of alcoholics, you bet they card at the liquor stores. She might have to make friends with some older people to convince them to buy her liquor and Cian will do that because she’s cute and he comes from a time where there was no ‘underage drinking’ so he doesn’t see the problem.

Jaxon Murphy is my Tyler Blackburn face. He doesn’t like magic though and barely practices. He has the gift of clairvoyance, so he avoids touching people because he will end up having dreams about them if he gets too close. In turn, to interpret these dreams, he uses tarot cards to decipher the dreams and figure out what they mean. This is something he’s private about and the extent of his magic and what he’s willing to do, because if he doesn’t use the tarot cards, he ends up having nightmares. She could probably find him with his tarot cards somewhere. He’s going to be a teacher at Mystic Falls High School at the end of August.

Evelyn Evergnam is the witch that I mentioned to you when you brought up covens and Kai. She has had a Shit Ton of Wanted Ads on board. One of them is a General Witch Wanted Ad as she tries to build a coven in Mystic Falls because there ARE no covens in Mystic Falls. She thinks witches need to look out for one another, but seriously…Nobody plays well with others in this town it seems, because I’ve had her for over two years now, and like 3 people are interested in roleplaying with others and doing the coven thing. Everyone else just wants to lone wolf it or something. If you can see Nakoma showing interest in this, let me know. Or Kai when you bring him on board.

Nakoma is super young, and my youngest character is this 20 year old witch named Ember Winter. She’s a bit of a wildchild and pretty reckless. She recently reopened her mother’s flower shop (her mom would have ran Winter’s Rose from 1987- June 2017 when she died in a car crash with her husband) in May 2018. It closes by 7pm every night, and Ember spends Thursday through Sunday partying and getting her older friends to buy her booze. She isn’t as trained in magic as someone like Eevie is since Eevie worked with a coven, but Ember is very well versed in magic and has been practicing all her life. Her specialty is manipulating light Example 1 and Example 2. Things are going pretty well for Ember this summer as she spends her days at the flower shop and her nights partying, but come September, she’s going to end up spiraling out and getting into a car crash, ending up in the hospital, nearly losing her drivers license because of said drinking and driving and crashing, etc etc. I could see these two bring friends.

user posted image
PM
19POSTS
Vampire
She/Her

Katherine

Jul 2 2018, 11:56 AM
Kat and Keera;
<p>
YES, I'm all for this. Damon could even show up, I'm all down for it. Depending on factors I'm unsure what sort of relationship they could have, just because Katerina can be a bit fickle and changes her mind like people change underwear. Friends I think will be the hardest thing for me to find for her because of this reason, but I do sort of want to dive into that at some point. Frienemies might be the only plausible thing she will ever be able to create. After we close Klaus/kat, and Eden/kat I can start with Keera!
<p>
Eden/Kat/Koma
<p>
I think I'm gonna bring Kat to this thread, just because I think it more suitable for Kat. Koma really wouldn't have any response to seeing dead bodies., Especially ones she doesn't know. Her PTSD can be sorta weird and the real thing that only takes her back is blue eyes, because that what she stared into as the man's face was masked. I DO want to do Eden and Koma though so I'm up for it. After Eden and Kat are finished we can start theirs?
<p>
Cian/Rini
<p>
Way into this meeting, since it's been awhile. I might msg the player of his GF just so we can all be on the same page, and see if there is some drama we want to imply here. Most likely it will be just her pulling the same stunts he always pulled on her and stuff like that. I doubt her and Cian really had any sort of deep feeling for one another other than just companionship and what came with that. But she does enjoy games and torturing them both, or at least annoying them would be fun for her.
<p>
Klaus/Kat
<p>
YES, I'm really enjoying it, she isn't but I am and I'm what matters lol. In my opinion, you really have free reign to do whatever you want to her with him, besides death. Like you don't even have to ask me, I'm ok with you power-playing and all that with him and her because he is so much more powerful.
<p>

I have an open thread for Koma if you want to drop ANY of these chars in there, if you aren't feeling that post I made I can totally make another, tbh I feel like that is one of my shittier Nakoma threads, and she usually puts off this dreamy quality to her posts. I'm down to rp her with ANY of these people, or other in your plotter. It more about who you must rp her with LOL. I know we have a thing planned for her and Evelyn if you wanted to start on that coven thing we can. Ember and her getting into party trouble. Cian can help her get all the alcohol she needs, but I can also see Eden being her helper too? I am interested in Jaxon because I think that would be a really cool dynamic, and I can see a bit of char development between them for her, or even for both of them. But like I said I can soo potential with each of these people and I'm the biggest indecisive person you will ever meet.

PM
548POSTS
Original Vampire
1000+
She/Her

Victoria

Jul 4 2018, 03:11 PM
Keera & Katerina
I’m not sure how Kiera (Damon’s player) feels about threesome/group threads, but if she’s down with it, I am, too! Keera married one of Kat’s Salvatore boys, so I anticipate that friendship might be out the window for them now. Kat snooze she lose. She might want to get in there on Stefan while Stefan is brain dead about everything, before Elena (who recently had Damon wipe her memory of her relationship with Damon) gets in there while it’s hot.
Eden & Katerina
I’m totally good with Kat or Koma, honestly! I set it up in the woods with a lot of options, some even for Koma, written in my ooc notes. Kat could be out there stalking the same clueless prey, or Koma could be stumbling upon the camp before Eden kills everybody because she’s doing some magic mojo out in the woods. I’m really flexible with anything<3
Cian & Rini
Depending on who you throw into that Eden thread, maybe we can toss Kat and Cian together too. I don’t want to take on 3 threads with Kat at a time and suck up too many of her slots or bore you with too many Kat threads and my characters, so I’m way happy to wait a bit while she stalks around his life instead of poking him directly about it.
Mine & Nakoma
BAH IDK WHERE TO START FIRST lol. Eevie and Koma? Jax and Koma? I’d really love to get Koma and Ember together before I turn Ember’s life into a shit show in September. I think first and foremost, we should get Koma together with Eevie for coven purposes. I don’t mind starting a meet and greet thread for the two of them. Or if you’re into ICCing, we could ICC their intro/initial meet&greet, and then we can dive right into coven stuff for their first thread once they get over the ‘who be you’ stuff. And then Ember just so Koma has someone in her life that she can turn to for a friend, cause it sounds like this dreamy, socially awkward girl might need a friend who isn’t socially awkward to teach her the ropes, like, ‘heeeyyy, it’s a little inappropriate to stare at people’.

Are you cool with Eevie & Ember getting first dibs? I don’t mind writing starters, honestly. They’re easy for me. You can hit me up on discord so we can hash out the finer details of who starts what, or if we want to ICC a meeting just to get past the awkward first time greetings. I’m easy to please ^^

user posted image
PM
19POSTS
Vampire
She/Her

Katherine

Jul 12 2018, 07:03 PM
Kat/Keera;
Yeah, I sorta figured their friendship would probably be a no go...Luckily for Keera, Damon was at the bottom of her wanting to lock that shit down list. But still she doesn't take to kindly to other people taking her things, and she would have appreciated a nice little rough romp. Kat does like them assholes >.> But I think it would be so fun and hilarious for Keera to be just shove it into her face. Who knows what would happen there XD

Kat/Eden;
I threw Koma at that thread, but I'm still interest in doing and Eden and Kat maybe after that one, or when you have another open slot for her. I'm patient and all. She can talk about Stefan and then complain about Klaus.

Kat/Cian;
All these men forgetting about her is really pissing her off LMFAO. Seems like the only dude she can depend on to not forget her name and face is Klaus and that is desperately sad, considering he only wants to kill her. So I can totally see her being a bit miffed about her one fail-safe (Cian) getting himself a problematic girlfriend. Damon and Stefan's ordeal is probably irritating and this new info will just take the cake. I would actually like to have this thread with her coming in blind though? Idk if Cian would offer up that he isn't single anymore, but that whole blindsided information might be fun to rp out.

Koma/ALL
I'm up for all these things. I do ICC, I'm not very good at it, but I'll give it a shot. XD Meeting threads can get tiring after awhile some I'm so up for getting that one knocked out ICC, so we can begin getting to the juicy coven stuff.

I'm also down for Ember and this friendship, cause I feel the same way, Koma needs a yin to her yang for sure!

I really want to do that thread with Jax, cause I just feel that is room there for some great char development stuff. She hasn't really met anyone who would flat out dislikes her, so this dynamic would be new and I'm interested in it for sure! But you could probably throw anyone at Koma and I'd be up for it. LOL I will just thread with all of them with Koma XD
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply