toggle sidebar
mobile cbox links

Faded Echoes is an AU TVD-verse that kicks off after Mid Season 3 with a whole new twist. In the small town of Mystic Falls, go beyond what TVD offers and submerge into Original Plots or Character Driven Plots. FE has more than just the normal Witches, Vampires and Werewolves, but gives you the opportunity to create Shifters or Hybrids as well.

We stray after the Homecoming episode in Season 3 of Vampire Diaries and provide players a place to take the story how THEY want to, using the TVD setting as the foundation to develop as YOU like, encouraging Original Characters OR Canons. Don't know the show? No problem. You just need the setting!

The Original Families, Vampire and Werewolves, are back in town after the Mikaelson family was released by Tatia Petrova, giving us a whole new set up then the show.

We are an intermediate para RP with mandatory application. Jcink Premium. Proper Registration is with your characters First Last name in proper case. Example as follows: Elena Gilbert, Benjamin Franklin, John/Smith.

Account Per Character site. 400 Word Count.

Site Event! Renn Fest!

come one, come all!

Pages: (9) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

our hearts are wild creatures, plotting with caitie's babes
114POSTS
Witch
She/Her

Vanna

Jan 10 2017, 04:43 PM
© FELICITY

user posted image
PM
0POSTS

is
Jan 10 2017, 07:26 PM
@Vanessa Kingston & Jake

Since she's Xerx BFF it stands to reason she's met Jake at some point...party in Bali? If she was nice enough he'd have given her some surf lessons and make her some nice mocktails. I can see her reminding him of a couple of his sisters which would have him as a self appointed brother figure. Fun times all around. She can help poke at the Romanov family curse with Tess.
238POSTS
Witch
She/Her

Eevie

Jan 10 2017, 08:04 PM
Eevie & Vanessa
Evelyn Evergnam is a 26 year old witch who has recently moved to Mystic Falls after hearing tales of it through other witches. She's a redhead on a mission with a particular goal in mind. Scorned by covens and other witches in the past(and other supernaturals who try to bully witches into doing things for them), she's not one that's easy to trust or part with her secrets. And secrets she has, such as the fact that she's a con artist that has gone by many names in many different places in the past. Passionate and headstrong, she likes to flirt with disaster and makes impromptu decisions in her personal life. She currently works in the advertising industry and she's running from a past that she hopes doesn't catch up with her, like a husband and an ex-fiance, and people she's ripped off. She is looking to make a few friends in town and establish some connections though to ground her.

Eevie is trying to reach out to local witches in an attempt to unite them because there are so many supernaturals in town who might wish to use them, so shes putting out feelers. She's going to be careful not to use the word coven, but she kind of wants to put out there that if witches need help, they should turn to one another, cause they're stronger together, and they shouldnt be bullied into other people's problems. Kind of like how a werewolf pack is a support group for werewolves. She wants a safe place/haven for witches, so if she met Vanessa, she'd be friendly and put feelers out to her.

Klaus & Vanessa
1000+, The Original Hybrid who finally succeeded in breaking the curse placed on him, oh, about 3 years ago now. He wears a hard shell thats pretty impenetrable. Selfish, impatient, and greedy he's not exactly what you'd call a good guy. If he doesn't like the choices you're making or they reflect poorly upon him, he won't hesitate to take your choices away from you. He thinks he's King of the world and you probably shouldn't try to tell him otherwise, unless you're family. Oh yeah, this guy is related to the Original Vampires and Original Werewolves. Jerry Springer anyone? If there's anybody who has some serious family issues, it's him. It doesn't mean he knows how to deal with it. its hard to teach an old dog new tricks, after all. He's looking for werewolves to add to his hybrid army and if he wants you, he'll make you a soldier. Careful though, as good as the benefits are of being a hybrid, the title earns you a lot of enemies. Just ask Niklaus. When he's not around family, he tries to be laidback and charming. Sometimes he succeeds...Other times, well... What's a broken table or two?

Humorously enough, a curator or two have had cameo's in Klaus's post in the past lmao. here for example. The one featured in that one is a redhead, but maybe these two have met one another in passing when he was in that museum with his lady friend? He likes art, appreciates it and makes it even, I think they'd get along, even if she is spirited. Particularly because shes spirited.

Julian & Vanessa
This guy is a 26 year old werewolf who grew up across the world in a very, very wealthy home. However, when Julian activated his werewolf gene at 17, which hadn't been done in a few generations, his father disowned him. To avoid bad publicity, no one knows Julian is disowned. His father supplies him with money and Julian travels the world, keeping his head low. Just because he's a bit spoiled, doesn't mean he's not a good guy. He's learned to not be so spoiled and has a budget now, but he's trying to find someplace in the world. So Mystic Falls might be it. He's a loner and enjoys sticking to himself and drinking, a lot. But when he gets into public, the introvert turns into a guy who makes easy enough conversation about...Just about anything.

Another artistic dude. He paints for a living, but artists don't make shit so lol They might hit it off well also, even though shes a witch and he tends to be apprehensive about them since they've attacked him in th past. But what he doesn't know won't hurt him! Hehe. I think that they could be friends. And he's traveled around a bit so mayb they've met in the past.

user posted image
PM
114POSTS
Witch
She/Her

Vanna

Jan 11 2017, 01:28 AM
Vanessa & Jacob

A party in Bali is probably about right! Vanna would love having a brother type figure around since she doesn't have an actual one. It would funny to see him try to give her advice and her be like "nahh" xD Surf lessons would have been him watching her fall off the board for a half hour because she fails at any type of sporting activity, but he'd have a funny story to tell people!

Vanessa & Eevie

V would totally interested in meeting other witches and I think these two would be fun to put together! She's not really a fan of witches being forced into working for other supernatural beings so she definitely listen to watch Eevie had to say.

Vanessa & Klaus

I like that idea of them meeting at the museum. A Sunday afternoon they happen to stand in front of the same painting and a conversation is struck up. I think they'd get along, too. It would surely be fun to watch their back and forth banter. Vanna, once she figured out who he was exactly, would find him fascinating as he's literally seen the history she studies so ardently. And it's not really a bad thing to have a friend like Klaus.

Vanessa & Julian

Them meeting before would be great! Maybe they met in a museum then later realized they were at the some hotel and spent some time together over a couple days before one of them continued on their journeys. They could run back into each other here in Mystic Falls and be like "ooohh my gosh!" xD Vanna being a witch could be something he finds out a little later haha
dr. acula
@Jacob Romanov and @Evelyn Evergnam

user posted image
PM
0POSTS

is
Jan 11 2017, 11:02 AM
@Vanessa Kingston & Jake

Hey now...he gives good advice. If you don't mind listening to him talk about Buddhist philosophy. Doing the 'big brother' thing would be new for him since all his sisters are older than he is...he's used to being the baby. He would probably laugh a little at her lack of coordination but not too much. He'd probably mock Xerx worse because that's the sort of guy he is. Van can be all excited he's squatting staying in Xerx's guest house atm because it means all the fun booze free umbrella drinks she can handle.
114POSTS
Witch
She/Her

Vanna

Jan 12 2017, 01:28 AM
Vanessa & Jacob

He wouldn't necessarily have to play big brother, just a brother type figure. A brother - sister relationship would be good for Vanna, I think. Especially with her sister being who knows where. And she'd be ecstatic to see him again!
dr. acula
@Jacob Romanov

user posted image
PM
0POSTS

is
Jan 12 2017, 01:45 AM
@Vanessa Kingston & Jake

This is true...it's funny she's actually older than him but some how feels younger. Maybe it's the baby face on Emma. Either way he does miss his sisters a lot even if he doesn't talk about it so it's not unreasonable for Van to be part of his collection of replacement sisters. Maybe she can help referee when he and Tess fight...but that's for later.
114POSTS
Witch
She/Her

Vanna

Jan 12 2017, 02:11 AM
Vanessa & Jacob

It's totally Emma's baby face. I had originally called him big brother then was like "oh wait she's older" xD I think she'd be an excellent referee haha we'll have to thread these two soon!
dr. acula
@Jacob Romanov

user posted image
PM
0POSTS

is
Jan 12 2017, 02:18 AM
@Vanessa Kingston & Jake

Indeed. He's gonna be super pissy about Tess lying to him for a while then finding out the cute girl he's been fooling around with is the one he's been hunting for and she's been trying to figure out what he really wants. Seriously...like he's a bad guy. Yes, they'll need a thread sometime soon. He's just meeting up with Xerx now to arrange his take over of the guest house. I see a demand for piggy back rides and all sorts of things once Van knows Jake is about.
0POSTS

is
Jan 15 2017, 08:18 AM
tess and vanneI aw my name. Tess supports all the teasing over a furry curse and nice having a Londoner with my Aussie Hong Kong lady...accent offs! Tess is going to bump into X as Jake is using the guest house so there's a nice way to have Tess perhaps mistake Vanne as X's girlfriend initially. Might be funny thinking that she is his bunk up right?
114POSTS
Witch
She/Her

Vanna

Jan 15 2017, 08:06 PM
Vanessa & Tessa

She needs another witchy friend after dealing with these two shifters for all these years haha V is just finding out that Jake is in town and staying at Xerx's so she'll be there often and I'm sure they'll run into each other! Calling her Xerx's girlfriend would be funny! She be like "oh havens no!" while secret saying yes xD
dr. acula
@Tessa Hardy

Gabriel has also been added!

user posted image
PM
0POSTS

is
Jan 15 2017, 08:46 PM
Nessa& Celest So these two are brutelly honest, say what they want. They are both witches too, Celestina literally just moved to mystic falls. Originally she comes from Norway, so not sure if they'd have met before her moving there. However I have a feeling Celestina would like her. Celestina is a little guarded after losing her twin and all, but perhaps Vanessa can get her to open up a little? At least when it comes to magic, the girl has a problem when she gets angry...she loses control, and it's proven to turn deadly almost every time.

Gaby & Celest Not sure their plottage yet, but do you have any ideas? Celestina is wary of werewolves due to her twin's ex boyfriend. He was a werewolf who she got into it with after he abused her sister. Celestina though is friendly, loyal to friends, a little distant of late but she has her reasons, and she has a shifter friend who goes everywhere with her.
84POSTS
Werewolf
She, Her

Gabby

Jan 16 2017, 07:45 PM
Vanessa & Celest

Vanna is straight forward and doesn't have a problem telling someone what she thinks or how it is, but she is very outgoing and loves to have fun. They could meet any where in town. A bookstore or maybe at the Blackband? Seeing as Celest is younger, V might take a sisterly interest in her without being to over baring since V's own sister hasn't been heard from in 15 years. These two would be quite a handful when their together with their mouthiness.

Gabriela & Celest

I don't have much in the way of ideas unless Celest is staying or stayed at the B&B when she got into town. Gabs is a managers there. So if Celest stayed there they could have met?
dr. acula

@Celestina Mikkelsen

user posted image
choose 7 of your characters and link to meme's that represent them
Vanessa | Elijah | Peyton | Lucretia | Camille | Zacharia | Killian | Gabriela | Odessa
PM
238POSTS
Witch
She/Her

Eevie

Jan 17 2017, 03:24 PM
Eevie & Vanessa
Awesome! I'm thinking that maybe we could kick these two off in a thread together asap? perhaps we can get them together in an instance where one of them has to use their magic for some reason? Such as someone drops their purse into the river that runs into the waterfall? xD So they have to snag it before it goes over the edge? Or something else, just to get things kicked of magically and get that little bit out in the open? Or maybe using magic to stop a car that's switched out of park from rolling backwards downhill or something?
Klaus & Vanessa
I think that we could start a thread for these two under the Virginia section for them to officially meet up in the museum setting, admiring some form of art together, perhaps after her boyfriend has left, ditching her for the evening for some reason or another? Would you mind starting this one and setting the scene up?
Julian & Vanessa
I would love to ICC these two meeting up again in Mystic Falls! Once you get set up in the ICC and feel like you wanna give it a go, I'd be so down for this!

user posted image
PM
84POSTS
Werewolf
She, Her

Gabby

Jan 17 2017, 10:28 PM
Vanessa & Eevie

Either could work! We could do the purse thing at the bridge! V isn't really a nature explorer lol or the car thing anywhere in town. Eevie seems to have some bad luck with cars xD but she is a skilled telekinetic! I could start if you want me too!

Vanessa & Klaus

I love it! I will get it started :D

Vanessa & Julian

I do have Vanna set up in the ICC so we can do this sometime soon!! I'll let you know!
dr. acula
@Evelyn Evergnam

user posted image
choose 7 of your characters and link to meme's that represent them
Vanessa | Elijah | Peyton | Lucretia | Camille | Zacharia | Killian | Gabriela | Odessa
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (9) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply

Charming Guest!

Login! / Register?