toggle sidebar
mobile cbox links

Faded Echoes is an AU TVD-verse that kicks off after Mid Season 3 with a whole new twist. In the small town of Mystic Falls, go beyond what TVD offers and submerge into Original Plots or Character Driven Plots. FE has more than just the normal Witches, Vampires and Werewolves, but gives you the opportunity to create Shifters or Hybrids as well.

We stray after the Homecoming episode in Season 3 of Vampire Diaries and provide players a place to take the story how THEY want to, using the TVD setting as the foundation to develop as YOU like, encouraging Original Characters OR Canons. Don't know the show? No problem. You just need the setting!

The Original Families, Vampire and Werewolves, are back in town after the Mikaelson family was released by Tatia Petrova, giving us a whole new set up then the show.

We are an intermediate para RP with mandatory application. Jcink Premium. Proper Registration is with your characters First Last name in proper case. Example as follows: Elena Gilbert, Benjamin Franklin, John/Smith.

Account Per Character site. 400 Word Count.

AHOY BLIZZARD AHEAD

town event

Pages: (10) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Texts From Last Night!, v.2
408POSTS
Hybrid
She/Her

Mercer

Nov 23 2015, 12:25 AM
So you can either go to this site here http://textsfromlastnight.com/ to find texts from last night and send them to your characters bff or love interest or make one up yourself. It's in character but doesn't have any influence on the game in a serious way.

to Madison
"This pedicure right now is the most physical I've been with a guy all month"
from Juliet

CODE
[dohtml]<center><div style="width: 350px; text-align: left; font-family: arial black; font-style: bold; font-size: 25px; color:steelblue; text-shadow: #565656 1px 1px 3px; text-transform: uppercase;">to ANOTHERCHAR</div>
<div style="width: 350px; height: 30px; background-color: #565656; text-align: center; color: white; font-size: 11px;  padding-top: 5px;">" TEXT HERE "</div>
<div style="width: 350px; text-align: right; font-family: arial black; font-face: bold; font-size: 25px; color:mediumvioletred; text-shadow: #565656 1px 1px 3px; text-transform: uppercase;">from YOURCHAR </div>
<div style="text-align: center; font-size: 7px; text-transform: uppercase;">code by <a href=http://z10.invisionfree.com/CAUTIONTOTHEWIND/index.php?showuser=21443>lovedrumsmyfeet</a> of <a href=http://z10.invisionfree.com/CAUTIONTOTHEWIND/index.php?act=idx>caution!</a></div></center>[/dohtml]

link to part 1

user posted image
signature credit to Moon Child @ RPG-Directory<3
PM
81POSTS
Vampire

Nov 23 2015, 12:42 AM
to ELENA
" This pedicure right now is the most physical I've been with a guy all month "
from CAROLINE

user posted image
PM
134POSTS
Vampire
1000+
She/Her

Tatia

Nov 23 2015, 01:01 AM
to KORI
" Got another strange one, 'Are you an alien because you just abducted my heart.' "
from TATIA
PM
717POSTS
Black Panther
She/Her

Sassy

Nov 23 2015, 01:24 AM
to DAMON
" Quick, I need a picture of your dick. Don't ask questions, just show me your genitals. "
from KEERA

user posted image
PM
306POSTS
Vampire
He/Him

Nov 26 2015, 07:21 PM
to Janelle
"this weekend took five years off my life and what was left of my dignity."
from Braeden

user posted image
PM
376POSTS
Werewolf
He/Him

Julian

Nov 27 2015, 03:26 PM
to MARLOWE
" Don't worry dude, I've created a sex logic bomb to stop that sort of thing. "
from JULIAN

user posted image
PM
0POSTS

is
Dec 3 2015, 05:01 PM
to Cian" Honestly I really just want to do you in the mail truck. Thought about it a lot today "from Ivy code by lovedrumsmyfeet of caution!
81POSTS
Vampire

Dec 5 2015, 10:32 AM
to KEERA
" I have never lost more friends than while playing Uno drunk. "
from CAROLINE

user posted image
PM
103POSTS
Vampire

Dec 5 2015, 02:00 PM
to DAMON
I just want to drink bourbon and have sex and then eat like, a Christmas cookie.
from STEFAN

sending out flares
PM
236POSTS
Human

Dec 6 2015, 12:47 AM
to stefan
" Where does drinking Flat, warm beer from two days ago rank of the No Fucks Given scale? "
from elena

user posted image
credit: megan found it on tumblr. wooooo
PM
154POSTS
Vampire
She/Her

Ana

Dec 6 2015, 06:06 PM
to XANDER
" hey firedancer! come entertain me! "
from ANA
PM
236POSTS
Human

Dec 7 2015, 03:27 PM
to caroline
" every day is bullshit and fuck everyone. That's my motto for the week "
from elena

user posted image
credit: megan found it on tumblr. wooooo
PM
0POSTS

is
Dec 8 2015, 02:52 PM
to Arabella" Stop leaving buckets of wine at my house."from Darian code by lovedrumsmyfeet of caution!
594POSTS
Human
She/Her

Layla

Dec 8 2015, 03:54 PM
to Kori
" I just realized how terrible that was... I was drumming on your penis to a song about Baby Jesus."
from Layla
PM
81POSTS
Vampire

Dec 9 2015, 01:20 PM
to BONNIE
" we played lady & the tramp with a hash brown from McDonald's....im in love."
from CAROLINE

user posted image
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (10) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply

Charming Guest!

Login! / Register?