toggle sidebar
mobile cbox links

Faded Echoes is an AU TVD-verse that kicks off after Mid Season 3 with a whole new twist. In the small town of Mystic Falls, go beyond what TVD offers and submerge into Original Plots or Character Driven Plots. FE has more than just the normal Witches, Vampires and Werewolves, but gives you the opportunity to create Shifters or Hybrids as well.

We stray after the Homecoming episode in Season 3 of Vampire Diaries and provide players a place to take the story how THEY want to, using the TVD setting as the foundation to develop as YOU like, encouraging Original Characters OR Canons. Don't know the show? No problem. You just need the setting!

The Original Families, Vampire and Werewolves, are back in town after the Mikaelson family was released by Tatia Petrova, giving us a whole new set up then the show.

We are an intermediate para RP with mandatory application. Jcink Premium. Proper Registration is with your characters First Last name in proper case. Example as follows: Elena Gilbert, Benjamin Franklin, John/Smith.

Account Per Character site. 400 Word Count.

TOWN EVENT!

Fourth of July Foam Day!

Add Reply

The goodness of your heart, Open human/witches/warlocks
27POSTS
Hybrid
Him/He

Orval

Jun 19 2017, 06:09 PM

Needed: Blood and lots of it!

user posted image

17 years + | Humans/Witches/Warlocks | Open playbys!
So again this is a very open wanted ad! Orval is looking for people who are WILLING to be blood donors for hybrids. This could mean donating for blood bags, or right from the source type donations. Willing is the keyword here so keep that in mind, they must voluntarily give their blood, no blackmail, no compulsion, nothing like that. Perhaps it’s an exchange? Hybrid blood for theirs for magical uses perhaps? Perhaps they strike a deal to feed hybrids to have their blood to heal a sick loved one? So many options really, but there will be NO BLACKMAIL OR COMPULSION on the hybrid side of this! That is important since really Orval isn’t into forcing people into this kind of stuff. Even if the human/witches/warlocks are in this for something kinky or whatever, they will be taken care of by Orval long term so there is that?

This wanted ad is open for humans, witches and warlocks, and pbs are completely up to you! I do encourage you to consider male humans though, since it just seems like we don’t have a lot of those! This is a good wanted ad for someone who has a character in mind with no real direction for them. If you have an already established character you’d like to drop into this possible plot, just drop me a line! I’m willing to work with established characters as well. I want to stick to just humans, witches and warlocks at this time though, so this is about the only restriction you have on this wanted ad, so go nuts!
user posted image

What I’m looking for:

Anything really! Already established characters, new characters, whatever you want to do! I’m thinking a good number of humans would be needed, but hey i’d be happy with three or four perhaps? I don’t know this is one of those things though where more is certainly merrier for sure! As many donors as he can get, he’ll take.

I am looking for people who are willing to plot long term, and frequently with more than just myself! I want you to go crazy with the characters and put them out there in Mystic falls and really develop him. There are a lot of people in Mystic falls and while of course I want plottage with Orval here, I do encourage you to seek them out as well and have fun with the characters! Please don’t create these characters and disappear after a month, that’s just annoying and like I said, I’d like a long term plotting partners.

I am looking for an active RPer, personally I’m on daily and while I do understand life gets in the way, I would prefer not to just have once a month replies either please and thank you.

If you are interested in the wolves here, please contact me (Tia) via PM at Ace Lewis’s account for more information, my aim or to discuss possible plots. You should also read Orval’s application HERE once registered to get a better idea of the character that you will be plotting with. And again, have fun, be creative with them and just go wild! Let me know what you think, and what you want to do. Totally wide open here.

PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Charming Guest!

Login! / Register?