toggle sidebar
mobile cbox links

Faded Echoes is an AU TVD-verse that kicks off after Mid Season 3 with a whole new twist. In the small town of Mystic Falls, go beyond what TVD offers and submerge into Original Plots or Character Driven Plots. FE has more than just the normal Witches, Vampires and Werewolves, but gives you the opportunity to create Shifters or Hybrids as well.

We stray after the Homecoming episode in Season 3 of Vampire Diaries and provide players a place to take the story how THEY want to, using the TVD setting as the foundation to develop as YOU like, encouraging Original Characters OR Canons. Don't know the show? No problem. You just need the setting!

The Original Families, Vampire and Werewolves, are back in town after the Mikaelson family was released by Tatia Petrova, giving us a whole new set up then the show.

We are an intermediate para RP with mandatory application. Jcink Premium. Proper Registration is with your characters First Last name in proper case. Example as follows: Elena Gilbert, Benjamin Franklin, John/Smith.

Account Per Character site. 400 Word Count.

WANTED ADS

Gotta catch 'em all

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Unstoppable, Coley's Plotter
131POSTS
Werewolf
She/her

Little Wolf

Aug 24 2016, 12:00 PM

Hayley Marshall

time to fight, little wolf

Hayley's a little rough around the edges, but she can clean up/play nice when she wants to. She's been in and out of Mystic Falls over the past few years, but she's planning to hang around a little longer this time as she tries to figure out her place in the world. Maybe it's here?

Friends - Hayley is pretty guarded, but that doesn't mean she won't make friends. How close of friends depends on how things go, but it takes a while for her to really open up. She's partial to werewolves, so they get an automatic friendship pass unless they mess it up.

Enemies - She's probably made a few of those in her time, but she's self-centered enough that she might not realize it. Or maybe she has, and she just doesn't care. Some people might not like her sarcastic attitude, but that's just who she is.

Lovers - Definitely not a priority for her right now. Not that she might not want to get her needs met, but it's not likely to go further than that.

&

CODE
[dohtml]
<div class='picperf-plot'>
<div class='picperf-cont'>
  <h2>NAME & NAME</h2>
      <p>Plottage bby.</p>
</div>
</div>

<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Oswald|Roboto:300' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
<link href='https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7160153/css/ppreply.css' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css' />[/dohtml]
PM
270POSTS
Hybrid
He

Ry-Ry

Aug 24 2016, 12:08 PM

Hayley & Ryan

I am thinking something that might be good for the two of them is actually in the past. they are both werewolves and she could be one of the few supers he actually ran into before coming to mystic falls. I can see Ryan actually learning where and how to hunt people thanks to her. Maybe she abruptly leaves the area they are both in possibly after a one night stand and ends up being her that actually brings him here to mystic falls, and because of all the others supers and the history of the town he stays. Post his Hybrid turn they could have some kind of relationship whether its friends, awkward acquaintances or even enemies with maybe her thinking he turned on his own species/race/werewolves to be some mixture in between.

PM
268POSTS
Original Vampire
1000+

Aug 24 2016, 12:34 PM

Elijah & Hayley

Well first off, welcome the site! Do let me know if you want to as the want ad said pick up where things last left off in anyway, if not we can plot all sorts of things from scratch. Elijah did find out about the whole sire bond truth, from Niklaus, involving the hybrids and as much as he doesn't like it. Hes decided to keep the information to himself for the time. Elijah does keep himself busy with family affairs but can always be stopped along the way from reaching the end of his destination.

user posted image
PM
131POSTS
Werewolf
She/her

Little Wolf

Aug 24 2016, 12:47 PM
omg plots already <333

Okay, so skipping templates so I can reply FASTER:

Hayley & Ryan - I love the idea of doing past stuff! It's kind of cool to inform the present this way, so having them know each other from her days drifting is perfect. I'm not a huge fan of first meeting type threads (although not against them either!), so I was thinking maybe we could start them off after they've known each other a couple of weeks? Their first full moon together maybe? And then sort of see how they play out in regards to the rest of it? I could definitely see her taking off after a one night stand, lol. "Well, this is awkward, byeeee"
PM
131POSTS
Werewolf
She/her

Little Wolf

Aug 24 2016, 12:47 PM
Hayley & Elijah - omg so we must have been doing that at the same time lol! Let's say they've met and then just run with it???
PM
270POSTS
Hybrid
He

Ry-Ry

Aug 24 2016, 12:51 PM

Hayley & Ryan

I actually like that idea they have known each other for a few weeks and their first full moon comes along, it could be Ryans first time turning with some one else. Maybe they hit their second full moon as well and that is the time they have their one night stand when they turn back and pass out. Then when Hayley gets up she leaves him there laying naked in a field where he gets up hours later at a loss to where she went..

PM
131POSTS
Werewolf
She/her

Little Wolf

Aug 24 2016, 01:12 PM

Hayley & Ryan

That's perfect! I'll whip us up a starter as soon as I get these plotter replies up. One first full moon coming up!

Hayley & Elijah Part 2

Let's just jump right in? I like the idea of her interrupting him on family business and maybe it's something that happens semi-regularly? Not on purpose but just sort of happenstance. Like Klaus, I think Hayley sees Elijah as someone dangerous but also someone whose good side she should be on. Being friendly with the brothers might yield information she could pass on to Tyler, that sort of thing.

PM
270POSTS
Hybrid
He

Ry-Ry

Aug 24 2016, 01:21 PM

Hayley & Ryan

Sounds good to me, and if you are interested in more check out my plotter page Delve into Darkness I have two other characters Vampire and Shifter..

PM
268POSTS
Original Vampire
1000+

Aug 24 2016, 01:27 PM

Elijah & Hayley

Such a paranoid thing she is I'd imagine she probably did notice Elijah and Niklaus together sometimes or maybe Elijah did have Niklaus scent on him during one of the times they met. A dangerous man far from it, hes the least dangerous out of all the Mikaelson's depending of course. Would you be fine with the last post between elijah and hayley saying the meeting went well. Though this means that she will need to wear a fancy dress and be at his whim of where to take care =p. We can then start a new thread between us , indeed she does stop him but the little tiny history of them being there as she can use the excuse of their tiny bet to continue interactions. She can try her best not to like his company xD being Niklaus's brother and all. I'll just do the shipper posts here xD so you won't need to jump back and forth.

user posted image
PM
131POSTS
Werewolf
She/her

Little Wolf

Aug 24 2016, 03:02 PM
QUOTE (Ryan Mitchell @ Aug 24 2016, 09:21 AM)

Hayley & Ryan

Sounds good to me, and if you are interested in more check out my plotter page Delve into Darkness I have two other characters Vampire and Shifter..

For Ryan: http://fe.jcink.net/index.php?act=ST&f=30&t=5446&st=
PM
131POSTS
Werewolf
She/her

Little Wolf

Aug 24 2016, 04:34 PM

Hayley & Elijah

Okay, so I went back and read the older threads again just to be on the same page. Let's definitely say the first one went well (we can make up details on the fly??) and go on to part two! Can I assume Elijah sent her an outfit the way she did for him? I can do a starter for us if we go with that stipulation (and a basic dress description if you have a preference?).

PM
268POSTS
Original Vampire
1000+

Aug 24 2016, 05:48 PM

Elijah & Hayley

I sent the dress which you might recognize xD. Yes definitely we can make up details of the former event on the fly and work off of each other.

user posted image
PM
0POSTS

is
Oct 7 2016, 04:59 PM
GRAYSON & HAYLEY These two are pretty similar, they're both guarded but both in need of friends. He can be a bit of a loner sometimes and he's deathly afraid to fall in love. Grayson doesn't like to lose people close to him that's part of the reason he doesn't let anyone get to close. These two work together at The Grill, he's a bartender. I feel like they would have a fun and maybe flirty friendship at times, she's definitely a cutie in his book. Have a look at his shipper and let me know what you think.
141POSTS
Hybrid
He / Him

Lockwolf

Nov 30 2016, 01:43 PM

Meet the Lockwolf

Tyler grew up never wanting or needing much of anything in his life. The Lockwood name carries quite a bit of weight in small town Mystic Falls, and Tyler grew accustomed to throwing it around. Some might even have called him a bully a time or two, but his heart is good, and those he keeps close to him are important. Despite his arrogance, he cares deeply for his family and friends, and would do almost anything for them. Almost.

Returning to Mystic Falls was both one of the hardest and easiest things he has ever decided to embark upon. Hardest for obvious reasons - Klaus and Caroline to name a few - but also easy because he knew now that he could help the hybrids in Mystic Falls when they turned to him for answers. He was, after all, the first of them.

Tyler and Hayley

First of all, I'm so sorry it took me so long to get over here, I honestly thought I had done it a week ago when I spammed everyone else and have been waiting for a reply. Lol. Ooops!

Anyway! I'd love to discuss their past together. What the relationship was like, blah blah blah, all of the good stuff. Mostly about the pack and recruiting werewolves while he was in Appalachia and stuff like that. At some point during their adventures, he went a little ways outside of the mountains to Greensboro (I think? Lmao. Wherever Alaska Reed is from.) and met Alaska. They spent a little time together, maybe Hayley was with them? There was nothing sexual between Alaska and Tyler, and I don't think between Hayley and Tyler, so they could have palled around looking for werewolves together and such. I'm gonna go ahead and tag Alaska in here real quick as well, actually, so that we can plot that part together. @Alaska Reed

Lockwolf
Lesly She / Her GMT -8 / PST 29 Years Old Ink Plots PM Amy's Codes
PM
131POSTS
Werewolf
She/her

Little Wolf

Dec 11 2016, 03:15 AM
omg yay, TYLER!

Sorry it took me about a million years to reply, I got sick last week and just spent the last 8 days in bed watching 5 seasons of Teen Wolf.

I've referenced Tyler a bit in Hayley's posts and she definitely considers him a close friend and the reason she came back to Mystic Falls after a bit of an absence. It's definitely possible that she was with Tyler and Alaska (in fact, I'd love that!) and maybe at some point they parted ways and that's how they ended up coming back to Mystic Falls separately?

I'm super slow this time of year because of work/vacation, but if you don't mind putting up with that til I get back in the swing in January, I'm so down to thread present and/or past stuff!
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply

Charming Guest!

Login! / Register?