toggle sidebar
mobile cbox links

Faded Echoes is an AU TVD-verse that kicks off after Mid Season 3 with a whole new twist. In the small town of Mystic Falls, go beyond what TVD offers and submerge into Original Plots or Character Driven Plots. FE has more than just the normal Witches, Vampires and Werewolves, but gives you the opportunity to create Shifters or Hybrids as well.

We stray after the Homecoming episode in Season 3 of Vampire Diaries and provide players a place to take the story how THEY want to, using the TVD setting as the foundation to develop as YOU like, encouraging Original Characters OR Canons. Don't know the show? No problem. You just need the setting!

The Original Families, Vampire and Werewolves, are back in town after the Mikaelson family was released by Tatia Petrova, giving us a whole new set up then the show.

We are an intermediate para RP with mandatory application. Jcink Premium. Proper Registration is with your characters First Last name in proper case. Example as follows: Elena Gilbert, Benjamin Franklin, John/Smith.

Account Per Character site. 400 Word Count.

AHOY BLIZZARD AHEAD

town event

Add Reply

Ember's Plotter
5POSTS
Irish Brown Bear
she/her/hers

Cia

Feb 3 2018, 06:17 PM

Hey! So, I'm Ember.
I only have one character so far; a lovely Irish lass by the name of Ciara Gallagher. She's a brown bear shifter and moved to Mystic Falls when she was 24, but ended up going back to Ireland for a friend's funeral. She ended up being kidnapped by the mafia because her twin ended up screwing the mafia out of money. Ciara is now back in Mystic Falls after trading her life for her twin's. She's a translator/interpreter but she's also working for the mafia translating things, and when she came back to Mystic Falls, a member of the mafia came with her.
Ciara could use friends, enemies, etc. She's very loyal to her friends but if her trust gets broken it's likely that her trust won't be regained. As for family, she would literally do anything for them.
Ciara could also use a romantic relationship, she's straight, but after a nasty break-up she hasn't actually dated anyone since her boyfriend and her broke up back home.
I'm pretty much open for anything plot-wise! Here's Ciara's App.

© Martyred

PM
24POSTS
Polar Bear
He/Him

Pat

Feb 3 2018, 06:52 PM
Hello! So i'm Tia, we've met breifly and i'm the local hoarder, seriously! I have like 21 characters so i am not posting them all but my plotter is around here somewhere, feel free to check it out and offer up any other plot ideas!

Ciara & Patty - so obviously she needs to see big bro. Patrick is the eldest of the Gallagher clan, and probably the most serious and HE says he is the most controlled and level headed of them! HA! He definitely gets into shit too, don't let him tell you otherwise. He is new to Mystic Falls, newly divorced with two boys he's trying to get custody of and recently started dating Riley Mitchell so yeah. That's big bro.

Ciara & Eissa - Eissa is Killy's roommate and Rhia ( younger aisters) best friend and ex boyfriend. He grew up in London and sort of knew them when they were there. I'm open for aything here really. Eissa is a thoef and often in trouble sooooo i dunno lol

Ciara & Emily - my bubbly little ginger witch is a healer and talented with her powers. She's been helping Killy stay hidden and he recently offered to be her familiar. She likes to TRY keeping him out of trouble and i think maybe her and Ciara could bond? She's a bubbly happy young woman who gets along with everyone regardless!
PM
32POSTS
Irish Brown Bear
He/Him

Killy

Feb 3 2018, 07:36 PM
I have 9 charries total here that you are welcome to check out. I'm just doing a couple cause my brain isn't up to speed yet xD

Killy & Ciara - Sister!!! :D We need to throw them together because Killian is starting to get super worried about his sister! He gonna be pretty upset about her trading her life for his. And a little leery about having a mafia guy hanging around because no one is just going to forget about a half a million dollars missing. He's going to be pretty sure that his old boss is just using her to get to him and possibly find his partner that ran off with the other half of the money

Vanessa & Ciara - This little Londoner is a spirited, confident girl with a smidgen of a temper. She's passionate, friendly, independent, and honest. People's opinions of her don't matter, and she'll tell them were to stick it. She enjoys art, history, museums, and dancing around her kitchen.

So Vanna is a couple years older than Cia but if Cia did any work over at the museum in Richmond it is possible that they met there because Vanna works there as a junior curator. People don't always like Nessa because she can be a bit harsh but I'd be happy to throw the two of them together and see how they do ^^
PM
5POSTS
Irish Brown Bear
she/her/hers

Cia

Feb 9 2018, 08:42 PM
CIARA & PADDY: Yes! These two need to see each other again!
CIARA & EISSA: Maybe they sort of become/became friends? I know with my sister's best friends, I ended up becoming friends with them since they were over like every day.....so maybe Eissa and Ciara became friends as well, especially considering he's her younger sister's best friend plus her twin's roommate? Or.....she could hate him since he broke up with her younger sister.....idk, just throwing ideas out
CIARA & EMILY: I'd like that! Maybe they bond over trying to keep Killian out of trouble?
CIARA & KILLY: We so definitely need to throw them together!
CIARA & VANESSA: Okay. I'm not sure whether working in a museum is something Ciara'd do as her job, but maybe they meet some place other than the museum?
PM
24POSTS
Polar Bear
He/Him

Pat

Feb 9 2018, 11:28 PM
I am definitely open for all these happening haha depending on how many threads you want at once xD That being said, Eissa would like to point out that SHE left him, not the other way around... Just saying http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/tongue.gif
PM
5POSTS
Irish Brown Bear
she/her/hers

Cia

Feb 10 2018, 10:01 PM
Haha, I'm definitely open for a bunch of threads! It might take me some to reply or start them with college depending on homework, but I'm all for a lot of threads.
PM
24POSTS
Polar Bear
He/Him

Pat

Feb 10 2018, 10:07 PM
Haha okay! Maybe we can divide and conquer then? Emmy, Eissa and Patty could all use threads, so if you want them their yours. If you want to start one or two and i do the others that worka for me! Just tell me which you'd be interestes in doing.
PM
5POSTS
Irish Brown Bear
she/her/hers

Cia

Feb 11 2018, 07:54 PM
Okay! I could start a thread for Patty or Emmy. : )
PM
24POSTS
Polar Bear
He/Him

Pat

Feb 11 2018, 08:14 PM
That works, I can definitely start something for her and Eissa. As far as Patty goes, he does have an open thread posted, if you think you can make it work feel free to reply to it ^^

http://fe.jcink.net/index.php?showtopic=8025

If not, well, feel free to post something else ^^ I'm pretty easy to get along with, just tag me so I know it's there.
PM
7POSTS
Human
She / Her

Alyx or Aly

Feb 15 2018, 05:42 PM

Soooo, I have 5 characters total, but I'm just gonna plot a few of them with you right now. You're more than welcome to check out my other babies and chat me up about them as well, though http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/happy.gif

About Tyler

Tyler has struggled recently with where he stands and where he wants to stand, trying to find his foothold in a small town that has always been his home but now feels like a foreign place. He's trying to reconnect with his friends and family, trying to connect with the town he grew up with and find some sort of place to belong in it with his not-so-new-status as a hybrid. There's a place for him somewhere in Mystic Falls and he really wants to find it. Using his status as a supernatural being is something he's been bouncing around in his head, and the idea of a sort of underground support system for the supernatural is forming in the back of his mind.

Tyler and Ciara

Tyler is pretty easy to get along with, and he definitely chats up pretty girls when he sees them out in public, so we could throw these two together just to see what happens. He's also kind of trying to reach out to other supernaturals, so we could play on that angle as well if you're more interested in that. He's sporty, social, and spends a lot of time running in the woods to keep his beast calm and his temper low, so he's pretty easy to place just about anywhere.

About Alyx

This little lady is struggling with addiction and trying to find new people to spend her time with. She's reaching out to coworkers and trying new hobbies to try and get away from the kind of people that make using easy. A line of coke is nice, but gambling is and always has been her biggest demon. She's on her last leg with the doctor blackmailing her into acting right, and if she can't get her shit together and keep it that way this time, she's looking at the very real possibility of losing her medical license. She's a pediatric doctor and loves children as long as she can send them home or walk out of the room. There's a good reason she got an IUD, and it wasn't because she was allergic to latex.

Ciara and Alyx

This chick is literally grasping at straws trying to reach out to people and meet new people, and she also knows pretty much nothing about the supernatural world other than she THINKS it MIGHT exist. Lol. She's a doctor, so she has a good idea of how long it takes for a person to heal, and she's seen some things she can't really explain, but most of them were when she was in the pit of addiction, so she doesn't really trust her own memory in those situations. I'd love to get her some friends and people to be more socially involved with that aren't big into drugs and gambling so that she can hopefully stay away from them.

PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Charming Guest!

Login! / Register?