toggle sidebar
mobile cbox links

Faded Echoes is an AU TVD-verse that kicks off after Mid Season 3 with a whole new twist. In the small town of Mystic Falls, go beyond what TVD offers and submerge into Original Plots or Character Driven Plots. FE has more than just the normal Witches, Vampires and Werewolves, but gives you the opportunity to create Shifters or Hybrids as well.

We stray after the Homecoming episode in Season 3 of Vampire Diaries and provide players a place to take the story how THEY want to, using the TVD setting as the foundation to develop as YOU like, encouraging Original Characters OR Canons. Don't know the show? No problem. You just need the setting!

The Original Families, Vampire and Werewolves, are back in town after the Mikaelson family was released by Tatia Petrova, giving us a whole new set up then the show.

We are an intermediate para RP with mandatory application. Jcink Premium. Proper Registration is with your characters First Last name in proper case. Example as follows: Elena Gilbert, Benjamin Franklin, John/Smith.

Account Per Character site. 400 Word Count.

Site Event! Renn Fest!

come one, come all!

Add Reply

i keep it caged but i can't control it, 50ish | warlock | jeffrey dean morgan
25POSTS
Hybrid
She/Her

Dessy

Feb 13 2018, 12:08 AM

Nolan Spencer
45 - 55 || Captor || Warlock || Jeffrey Dean Morgan
So this should be pretty short and sweet! This ad is for the warlock that once kidnapped and caged Odessa! In her app his name is Nolan Spencer. I’m flexible with this so if you want to rename him I’m open to it just let me know please! As for his face, I’m pretty set on Jeffrey Dean Morgan because I love his face. I’m probably not going to budge on the playby.

A little bit about Odessa. She is a happy, bubbly redheaded veterinarian who is secretly a serial killer since the age of 12. She is friendly and goofy, sometimes to the point she can get a bit annoying. Dessy doesn't really trust anyone and is sometimes really moody especially if she hasn't eaten or killed anyone in a while. She loves Dexter, animals, cinnamon rolls, and bubble baths. When it comes to things that she hates warlocks, kids, bugs, and khaki pants are at the top of her list. You can read more about her in her app once you register!

Now onto Nolan and the important part of this wanted. Odessa met Nolan in college in Ohio around 2010ish. He was her professor for both literature classes her freshmen year. This can be changed, He doesn’t have to teach English; he could teach something else – just let me know. Odessa thought he was attractive in a sexy, older guy kind of way and she enjoyed his classes. At the end of freshmen year, Nolan kidnaps before she can go home for the summer. She doesn’t remember the how, just that she woke up in a cage.

Nolan had her for about two months before she escaped. He tortured her, put a collar on her, tried to break her into being his, and it only made him angry when she refused repeatedly. The night she got free, he put the collar on her and let her out so that they could have dinner together. She cooked dinner adding a tranquilizer to his food and tricked him into taking the collar off of her promising that she would be his. When he passed out part way through dinner, Odessa took off and she immensely regrets not killing him. She hasn’t seen or heard of him since.

The idea that I have for Nolan and why he’d so up in Mystic Falls is that he is a friend/partner/lackey to Mathias Magnusson who is a major player in upcoming site plot to destroy the Mikaelsons. Mathias is in town starting to scope things out and start this process of finding a way to get rid of the Mikaelsons. I will think Mathias’s App at the bottom of the page. He is played by Tia so you should reach out to her to see how they would have met and figure out their relationship. So this ad comes with two built in relationships and a chance to play a part in the upcoming site plot! I will also think info on that site plot and the other power players involved in that!

So these things are a must: What has happened between him and Odessa, the fact that he is a warlock, the fact that he is a professor, and his playby. I imagine that he is charming and funny to hide that he is manipulative and wicked, but that’s up to you. His life and history is also up to you! You get to figure out why he would be interested in kidnapping a werewolf and caging her. Maybe he loves her in some demented way. Maybe his family keeps them as pets/guard dogs and he wanted Odessa to be his! Since he should be working with Mathias, Nolan also probably hates vampires. He doesn’t have to but her could. Be sure to get with Tia about Nolan’s relationship to Mathias!

If you want to snag her feel free to send me a PM or ask for Caitie in the Cbox! Feel free to send me a PM if you have questions!
pQUrmn.gif

Odessa's Application | Mathias's Appilcation | Site Plot | Mikaleson’s Must Die Plot Characters | Mikaleson’s Must Die Plot Discussion |
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Charming Guest!

Login! / Register?