toggle sidebar
mobile cbox links

Faded Echoes is an AU TVD-verse that kicks off after Mid Season 3 with a whole new twist. In the small town of Mystic Falls, go beyond what TVD offers and submerge into Original Plots or Character Driven Plots. FE has more than just the normal Witches, Vampires and Werewolves, but gives you the opportunity to create Shifters or Hybrids as well.

We stray after the Homecoming episode in Season 3 of Vampire Diaries and provide players a place to take the story how THEY want to, using the TVD setting as the foundation to develop as YOU like, encouraging Original Characters OR Canons. Don't know the show? No problem. You just need the setting!

The Original Families, Vampire and Werewolves, are back in town after the Mikaelson family was released by Tatia Petrova, giving us a whole new set up then the show.

We are an intermediate para RP with mandatory application. Jcink Premium. Proper Registration is with your characters First Last name in proper case. Example as follows: Elena Gilbert, Benjamin Franklin, John/Smith.

Account Per Character site. 400 Word Count.

Site Event! Renn Fest!

come one, come all!

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply

Cause I Know That It's Delicate, text to Killian
150POSTS
Witch
She/Her

Em

May 8 2018, 08:42 AM
I didn't realize you would be gone FOREVER

user posted image
PM
43POSTS
Irish Brown Bear
He/Him

Killy

May 8 2018, 06:49 PM
3:40 Killy's phone
slide to unlock
Firefly
it's not forever. I'll be back in 6 days

PM
150POSTS
Witch
She/Her

Em

May 8 2018, 06:58 PM
It feels like forever :( thats not soon enough. I'll have my store open by then and be so busy

user posted image
PM
43POSTS
Irish Brown Bear
He/Him

Killy

May 8 2018, 07:07 PM
slide to unlock
Firefly
It is kind of a long time. I wasn't expecting it to be this long but Patty's got paperwork nonsense to file with the government :/ I'll just have to steal you away for fun then. Gotta give you're souvenir one way or another

PM
150POSTS
Witch
She/Her

Em

May 8 2018, 07:10 PM
you'll have to stop in and see me cause I miss you. can't he just take his kids and go? they're his kids. things shouldnt be so complicated.

user posted image
PM
43POSTS
Irish Brown Bear
He/Him

Killy

May 8 2018, 07:18 PM
slide to unlock
Firefly
Oh don't ask me. I don't understand any of the legal stuff lol I'll definitely stop and see ya. I miss you too. Mum was a bit disappointed ya didn't get to come with us but I think she's also considering not letting me leave haha

PM
150POSTS
Witch
She/Her

Em

May 8 2018, 07:30 PM
aww she wanted to meet me? she has to let you leave! or I'll have to cross the ocean and learn to wrestle bears for you. she could come with you?

user posted image
PM
43POSTS
Irish Brown Bear
He/Him

Killy

May 8 2018, 07:34 PM
slide to unlock
Firefly
Her come with me? You really want the whole Gallagher clan state side don't ya? haha

PM
150POSTS
Witch
She/Her

Em

May 8 2018, 07:36 PM
Patrick couldn't stop me from meeting her then :D I think meeting more of your family would be very entertaining. For me.

user posted image
PM
43POSTS
Irish Brown Bear
He/Him

Killy

May 8 2018, 07:46 PM
slide to unlock
Firefly
I think it might be entertaining for everyone lol I had to promise to come back for her birthday and Christmas so there's two chances to meet all the ginger bears :)

PM
150POSTS
Witch
She/Her

Em

May 8 2018, 07:49 PM
When is her birthday? I hope its not the same day as yours. I was hoping to take you for a trip to the zoo to sea some otters for your birthday. And I might get a penguin or another arctic animal out of it

user posted image
PM
43POSTS
Irish Brown Bear
He/Him

Killy

May 8 2018, 07:58 PM
slide to unlock
Firefly
The zoo? Really?! :D I'll be home. I'm not missing that! Her birthday is in the fall

PM
150POSTS
Witch
She/Her

Em

May 8 2018, 08:01 PM
I know its not as exhilarating as paint balloons :P but thats just one of the ideas I've come up with. A trip to ireland in the fall sounds like a good time

user posted image
PM
43POSTS
Irish Brown Bear
He/Him

Killy

May 8 2018, 08:06 PM
slide to unlock
Firefly
You had me at sea some otters lol Fall is the best time to visit Ireland. Its a little more cloudy so less likely to end up a burnt cranky ginger

PM
150POSTS
Witch
She/Her

Em

May 8 2018, 08:08 PM
I miss winter already tbh lol summer kind of turns me into a burnt cranky ginger, so I promise I will love the overcast

user posted image
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply

Charming Guest!

Login! / Register?