toggle sidebar
mobile cbox links

Faded Echoes is an AU TVD-verse that kicks off after Mid Season 3 with a whole new twist. In the small town of Mystic Falls, go beyond what TVD offers and submerge into Original Plots or Character Driven Plots. FE has more than just the normal Witches, Vampires and Werewolves, but gives you the opportunity to create Shifters or Hybrids as well.

We stray after the Homecoming episode in Season 3 of Vampire Diaries and provide players a place to take the story how THEY want to, using the TVD setting as the foundation to develop as YOU like, encouraging Original Characters OR Canons. Don't know the show? No problem. You just need the setting!

The Original Families, Vampire and Werewolves, are back in town after the Mikaelson family was released by Tatia Petrova, giving us a whole new set up then the show.

We are an intermediate para RP with mandatory application. Jcink Premium. Proper Registration is with your characters First Last name in proper case. Example as follows: Elena Gilbert, Benjamin Franklin, John/Smith.

Account Per Character site. 400 Word Count.

Site Event! Renn Fest!

come one, come all!

Add Reply

Here Comes Trouble, plot all the things!
10POSTS
Witch
She/Her

Chanté

Apr 5 2018, 08:43 PM
Ayan C. LaRoche
Caught up in this madness too blind to see, Woke animal feelings in me. Took over my sense and I lost control Scream, Avenged Sevenfold
(About)
Creole. Southern Belle. Maybe a little loud. Friendly. Hugger. Hip Cocking. Watch out for that left hook, jaw knocking. Sassy. Feisty. Singing, guitar slinging. Musical Hippie du jour. Sort of. Ayan speaks with a drawl, her words can be mish-mashed and half spattered with Haitian Creole - or all Creole if she's cussing you out.

Voudou is her heritage and she is proud of it. As a blood witch, getting in touch with the Celtic side of her magic has been a journey. So please excuse her while she maneuvers through some of the basics, all over again. She's currently a student at Whitmore College!

(Friends)
Ayan loves everybody. It's not that difficult when you come close to death. You learn to appreciate people after such loss. So, with that being said? Ayan has no problem making friends. She's easy to talk to. She will punch people who tease/bully/antagonize any of her friends. Life is too short to be a douche.

(Enemies)
Ayan loves everybody, but...The Creole has a short fuse. It takes one good time to get on her bad side. At that point? You're stuck. The effort to reach her good graces is like climbing Mt. Everest. She's not the type to go out of her way to ruin your life.

But, maybe you'll wonder why there were snakes in your bed last night?

(Romance)
The Creole is feisty and she is flirty. She likes bourbon and cooking mega meals for those she cares about. I'm open to any ideas for romance!

PM
42POSTS
Witch
She/Her

Bon

Kia is Online
Apr 5 2018, 09:09 PM
bonnie & ayan
Eeee! You're here! So, I know we talked a little bit about this, but figured we could iron out the deets here. Basically, yeah, the two of them arrived in Salem around the same time and it was during the portion of it where Bonnie took a year off from school. Bonnie didn't know anyone aside from her extended family in Salem so they probably would have run into each other at either a witch/warlock's Halloween/Harvest Festival, or maybe one of the Solstice Festivals? I know we mentioned them being roomies while at SSU before Bonnie leaves to go back to Virginia to attend Whitmore. I think it would be hilarious that Ayan doesn't tell Bonnie she is coming to Whitmore either and just sorta go "SURPRISE!" and it'll be a fun little reunion and then she can introduce her to the gang and check out her old haunts and stuffies. ANYWAY let me know what you think!

@Ayan Laroche
PM
10POSTS
Witch
She/Her

Chanté

Apr 6 2018, 08:45 PM
YOU & ME
Eeeeee, is right! I think we should start there and then let it roll. Let us do all the things! And then continue the magical shenanigans we discussed as well!

PM
533POSTS
Original Vampire
1000+
She/Her

Victoria

Apr 8 2018, 02:06 PM
It is my recommendation that you only reply to the ones you have potential plotty goodness for.

Kori & Ayan
Original Werewolf who hasn’t always had the easy smile he’s so known for now. After Mikael killed Kori’s dad, Kori nommed on vampires for about 800 years, hunting them down and picking his teeth clean with their bones. A vampire woman made a difference in his life and now he decides to wait before judging people, all kinds of peoples. He doesn’t make enemies unless people are pricks. Kori has no problem putting people in their place if he’s provoked, it’s the Alpha male in him. Before he loses his temper, he tries to walk away from petty arguments otherwise he might get snappy. Other than that’s, he’s charming, funny, and tries to get along with everyone. He believes in love, just thinks it’s a waste of time. He’s kind of a whore, but he lets women know ahead of time that no strings attached is what he’s about, he’s not a jerk about it and he’ll make breakfast the morning after. Just how he is. He owns a Bed & Breakfast in town called the Mystic Moon. Anyone is welcomed to stop in there and stay a few nights.

She's gorgeous, he'd flirt with her a bit, but since he's recently become a single father of an 11 month old baby boy, he has a hard time connecting to people recently. Since she likes cooking or good food, maybe she stops into the Bed & Breakfast to get a taste of the food? He loves cooking and he’s good at it, and the diner is open to the public so long as they pay for their meals if they’re not lodging at the B&B.

Keera & Ayan
Keera's my little ball of sunshine. She's fun, likes to dance, party and loves to laugh. She’s a shifter whose life has mostly been on the run because of a super powerful warlock who only recently has been overthrown. Keera has this nifty talent due to her shift and because of it, she’s a damn good thief. Things in her life are usually exciting and that’s how she likes it. Since moving to MF she found out about vampires and she’s kind of got a fascination with them. Sometimes she’s a little too wild and flirts with danger, but tis the life of Keera Xander. She’s incredibly friendly and loves to make friends with everyone, unless you’re a bitch or asshole to her and she has no problem dropping you and walking away. She’ll have a conversation with most anyone, so long as they’re not unnecessarily rude. She hides behind a smile and disarms people with that bright smile, but there’s a whole lot more going on beneath that mouth of hers.

I think I read in her application that she’s attending Whitmore, right? (if so, I might recommend putting that in the main info inside your plotter, cause it’s a great way for characters to meet each other and a plot tool) If she is attending Whitmore, these two can cross paths! Keera doesn’t have good experiences with witches usually, but she’s all about having fun. She’s also easy to talk to and I think these two would be fast friends in college. We could toss them at a college party and Keera will start introducing her to people

Eden & Ayan
Original bitch vampire. She’s cruel, she’s mean, she’s playful to the point of being hazardous. Eden is so cold to the touch it could burn you. She’s sadistic and vindictive, she’s downright bitchy. But she knows how to play the games of life, she knows how to look innocent with her big, doe like eyes and make you think she’s the victim. Eden’s heart is frozen, she’s untouchable. You might think she’s your friend, but you might want to watch your back. She doesn’t play by the rules, this girl doesn’t even create her own rules to live by. She just does things. She has no problems being bad, she’s perfectly good at it. She owns a dark/edgy nightclub called Midnight Paradise and if she needs to bat her eyelashes at you to play with you, she will. She can pretend to be nice until she gets bored and then well, it might be off with your head. A manipulative bitch to the core, be careful around this one.

Okay so bear with me here, but I didn’t see a mention of Ayan’s sexuality at all so I’m not just going to assume something lol But Eden here would find Ayan very gorgeous and intriguing. She’d flirt with her, probably try to sleep with her if Ayan swings that way (and if she doesn’t, that’s okay, but Eden will admire her and give her a confidence boast). She’d also be hella interested in her after discovering she’s a witch. She was a witch before she was a vampire, and in her vampire life, she’s been an ally (and an enemy) of witches in the past. She has extensive magical knowledge, piles and stacks of grimoires, and has been known to make her own cursed objects/dark objects. She’s also helped witches become immortal/ageless in her history if they’ve proven to be an asset. I think this could be a stellar plot between the two of them and something I’d love to explore with you! It pays to know a Mikaelson (and sometimes it ends badly lol)

Jaxon & Ayan
23 year old warlock who just moved into Mystic Falls at the end of summer 2015. He is sarcastic and quick to say something that he might end up regretting later. He's a little uneasy to trust people, so it makes him cautious because he's been backstabbed a few times, but he's not a bad guy even if he is aloof and independent. He is full of excitement once you get past the detached exterior he exudes. It always pays to know a warlock in Mystic Falls, even if it’s not something Jax would easily broadcast. He works as a car mechanic close to town and has also been attending Whitmore (since Jan 2014) as a part-time student with hopes of becoming a teacher like his mom was. He is handy with fixing cars and what magic he is capable of currently has to do with tarot cards and a clairvoyance talent he can't control in his dreams.

Ayan sounds like she has a LOT of experience with magic and Jaxon...Does not. I'd like to expose him to some more magic users on board so I can get him around to being comfortable with who he is and with magic, but he has a hard time letting people in. He JUST recently graduated from Whitmore in January 2018 and is now shadowing a teacher at Mystic Falls High School so he can be a teacher there in August 2018. I would seriously love to introduce these two if you think Ayan will be outgoing and friendly enough to pull him out of his shell a bit without being too pushy? He just needs more plots in general, so I thought I’d toss him out there to see if it tickles any inspiration

Eevie & Ayan
Evelyn Evergnam is a 27 year old witch who moved to Mystic Falls after hearing tales of it through other witches. She's a redhead on a mission with a particular goal in mind. Scorned by covens and other witches in the past(and other supernaturals who try to bully witches into doing things for them), she's not one that's easy to trust or part with her secrets. And secrets she has, such as the fact that she's a con artist that has gone by many names in many different places in the past (so maybe shs conned peeps you know in the past). Passionate and headstrong, she likes to flirt with disaster and makes impromptu decisions in her personal life. She currently works in the advertising industry and she's running from a past that she hopes doesn't catch up with her, like a husband and an ex-fiance, and people she's ripped off. She is looking to make a few friends in town and establish some connections though to ground her.

Check out this wanted ad here! and let me know what you think? Eevie would love to meet Ayan, because Eevie is trying to get witches together to create a community of witches who support one another. She's tired of other supernaturals bossing witches around to do their dirty work and she wants to create a supportive community that helps other witches out, especially if Big Bads come in trying to push them around as easily as they've done in the past. Eevie has a lot of knowledge and experience that I think these two would thrive off sharing with one another.

Miro & Ayan
Miro isn't a native to the area, in fact, although he's owned a home in Mystic Falls for a few years, he's barely lived in it because this Poison Dart Frog shifter is a professional model. He spends a lot of time traveling, going to some photoshoot in LA or some other modeling gig across the ocean. He's gorgeous and Miro knows this, he's manipulative enough to use it those dips in his abs to his advantage. He's got a fraternal twin hanging around that he doesn't get along with too much and because of his history of attachments, Miro isn't quick to get attached to people. He's resourceful and dynamic enough to survive on his own, but he does enjoy meeting new people and seeing just how far he can push different limits. His passion makes him unyielding in some circumstances. Miro appreciates raw honesty, even if he can be ribbed wrong from it. He can go through extreme mood swings, but once you earn his trust, he's a fiercely loyal friend to have in your corner.

I could imagine these two bumping heads with one another at first honestly, but I think he'd really enjoy her feisty nature. And she's got this gorgeous skin tone and eyes that deserve to be admired, so he would definitely do that, even if he comes across as an arrogant but charismatic flirt. He ALSO happens to be interested in learning how to play guitar with an ad in the newspaper. He has the basic concepts down, but this could be a cool way to introduce them and for Ayan to spread her wings or get to know more people in Mystic Falls. I’d be up for them casually hooking up or something too since he’s single now.

Ember & Ayan
This spirited redhead is Mystic Falls born and raised. Ember Winter is a 19 year old witch who recently came back to town after her parents passed away. Quick to laugh off serious topics, she’s not the type to get easily attached to people and clingy doesn’t jive well with her independent attitude. When she went to school in this area, she developed something of a reputation for being wild and boy crazy, going through guy after guy, but beneath this big, confident exterior she wears like armor, she’s actually a lot more innocent than she lets people in on. She’s reconnecting with her big brother and sister in the area, but she has a tendency to brew trouble where she goes. Chaos is her shadow, but Ember loves the adrenaline rush it gives her. Energetic and easy to make friends, she’s just looking for a good time and hopes the old haunts of Mystic Falls don’t creep up on her while she’s doing it.

My final magic user! Ember's magic is a lot more raw than Eevie's, but also a lot more trained than Jaxon's, so she has a lot of potential for growth. These two could be friendly or we could build on a friendship between them if you're game!

I love to plot and thread and awesomeness! I like doing mean things to my characters and if you ever need someone to spice up your characters life or provide entertainment or torture, I've got plenty of bullies to do it! I've got some other characters too, you can check out my shipper if you want to plot with them or get any ideas!

user posted image
PM
49POSTS
Human
She, Her

Cami

Apr 19 2018, 02:17 AM
Camille & Ayan - This friendly little blonde has a graduate degree in psychology and the intellect to use it. She is kind, compassionate, and protective. Cami loves puzzles, trivia, reading, daisies, and Christmas. Sometimes she can be a bit temperamental and impulsive.

Cami here is from New Orleans too! She has been in Mystic Falls for about a year. She could be another familiar face for Ayan! Even if they weren't like super close friends, they could have been acquaintances.

Lucretia & Ayan - The Italian Queen B. Lucretia is a bold and confident neo-burlesque club owner who loves attention. She is overly enthusiastic about the things she enjoys and highly protective of the people that she considers hers. Lucy is moody, short tempered and aggressive. She loves music, technology, sex, and oreos. Her dislikes include dogs, roses, abuse, and the nickname Tina. She will rip your heart out and not feel bad about it.

So Lucy here is getting ready to open a neo-burlesque club in Richmond and is hiring for all positions. She is a singer, yeah? If she isn't interested in the dancer/stripper part of the club, she could still perform solo or with the house band in between the burlesque sets. Just her and the mic singing pretty much whatever she wanted. Lucy was in New Orleans a few years ago so maybe they met down there? Ayan is gorgeous and Lucy would have flirted openly. They could run into each other up here and Lucy could offer her a job? It's always nice to have a witch on payroll.

Others - That's all I got in me right now. I have a couple others you're welcome to check out at my plotter. I'm open to all kinds of ideas and drama and fun ^^

user posted image
PM
10POSTS
Witch
She/Her

Chanté

Apr 28 2018, 07:34 PM
Eden & Ayan
How you doin'?
Ayan is absolutely a hedonist-pansexual-love-everybody-unless-you-get-on-her-bad side, kinda girl. She kissed a girl and liked it. Then she kissed that girls boyfriend. She uses her near-death experience as the reason her carefree attitude. She has an eye for pretty things seeing as she's a bit of gem freak. Ayan has an eye for trouble and Eden would provide plenty to get into. Eden has the benefit of age and knowledge, there are things about Ayan's lineage, her connection to Tituba that was lost with her grandmother. I can see Ayan leaning of Eden for that information, perhaps becoming a willing pawn for Eden's schemes. As long as it gets her closer to that information and a secret that she's trying to uncover. I figure the Mikaelson name is whispered legend around parts of New Orleans? So this would cause the curious Creole to stick around a good long while.

Kori & Ayan
Gumbo for the Single Father Soul
I want her to be exposed to every supernatural possible. With that being said? A man that could cook would have her turning her head around on her shoulders. She wouldn't be shy to offer babysitting or kitchen help. Might even try to bring a little spice to Mystic Falls palate. She loves a good diner experience and is big on the 'staycation' trend. Sometimes you want to get out of the dorm! I could see her trying to explore the area more and being a regular! She is big on baking so if he lacks the vision of a permanent sweet-tooth? She'd be happy to offer up a family recipe or two. If he promises not to eat her...in the unfun way that is.

Jaxon & Ayan
You gotta live a lil', sug!
If Ayan could drag shy ole Bonnie Bennett from her silent skin? Then Jaxon wouldn't be safe either! I would love to take this on and see if she could get him to open up. Ayan has an interesting take of life and death. She good at using that information, plus a good ole bit of southern flirtaciousness to be convincing. So far? The Creole, so far, has never failed to be convincing.

Evie, Ember & Ayan
Tres Amigas!
Ayan is new to the idea of a 'Coven' - she's been single/solo for so long, it would be something she would consider, but ultimately it would depend on what she saw? She would make a decision at a later time. Ayan's curiosity for and of 'the big bad' puts her on the fence. Because surely all supernaturals CANT be all that bad, right? Maybe Evie and Ember could fill her in on the sordid history of the witch struggle in Mystic Falls. She'd be happy to engage and help to expose them to her kind of magic, and assist where she could.

Miro & Ayan
Out of Tune
Ayan has been playing guitar since she could hold one. Her father taught her the importance of music. And a bit of musical magic never hurt anyone! Ayan is passionate about her guitar playing. So if he gets too distracted by her looks? They could bump heads, absolutely. I could see her purposely ignoring his flirting attempts to make him mad, heh. I could see her trying to get under his skin, pushing his buttons, and trying to find what makes him tick.

Keera & Ayan
The party doesn't start till I walk in!
Give. Me. The. Sunshine. I could see the laughfest that could evolve between these two. Ayan is all for being the life of the party. And if Keera introduces her to more people? Then that's even better to help her get acquainted with more people at Whitmore and in Mystic Falls!

Klaus & Ayan
A shot in the dark
Speaking of Mikaelson's being a bad idea. I, like most, have a soft, dark squishy spot for The Great Lord of Rage that is Klaus. Ayan is a blonde. Ayan is feisty. I can see Ayan being absolutely lippy with Klaus. But, she is a useful and resourceful little witch. She also doesn't fear the dark side of things. Being raised in Voodoo all of her life, she rarely gets a chance to tickle the dark side of her blood right. Maybe Klaus needs something done that most witches don't have the stomach for- here comes the Creole happy to oblige.

@Rae
PM
10POSTS
Witch
She/Her

Chanté

Apr 28 2018, 07:51 PM
Cami & Ayan
a long way from home..
I love this idea! Ayan did some moonlighting in whatever bar she could in New Orleans. Sometimes singing karaoke with live bands where she could. She came back to New Orleans to visit during summers, and few Mardi Gras excursions. Maybe Cami and Ayan met up at a rando performance during the rebuilding of New Orleans renaissance? Either way, it would be nice to have the comfort of a familiar face from N'ahlins in Mystic Falls.

Lucretia & Ayan
The Creole Chanteuse
Ayan believes in dress to kill and flaunting a bit of skin. But, she keeps the netherbits for those who deserve or those she chooses to show. So she would like to keep her clothes on. But, she'll be happy to sing the pants off the customers. Provide a mood and a little musical magic to make the customers itchy for those lap dances. Please flirt with her! All the flirting! All the things! As long as the band can keep up - and maybe a practice run on certain days? That would be ideal, you won't be disappointed. I actually have an open thread of her singing in the park on a bench. I can totally make it a night time/sundown scene for Lucy to stumble upon her newest entertainer!

@Camille O'Connell
PM
231POSTS
Witch
She/Her

Eevie

Apr 28 2018, 08:15 PM

Kori & Ayan
AWW! She’s already offering to volunteer for babysitting?! Haha that’s fantastic xD What a DOLL! Kori actually used to run his mother’s bakery for 2 years when she (Constance Accardo owner of Sinful Confections bakery on board) was traveling abroad, so he can actually bake too lol it’s not as common knowledge though! We can have these two meet and see how they mesh!
Keera & Ayan
Bahaha they’re both the life of the party and would be a riot to get together it sounds like! College ends in like 3 weeks now, final exams are happening in mid-May, so it’s a little late to get them into classes together, but it could be an end of the year/summer bash college party or something that we could introduce them together in?
Eden & Ayan
The Mikaelson name might be a whispered legend around New Orleans since they were there back in the late 1800s/early 1900s but since we don’t have a Marcel on board, idk about how much further beyond the legends of the past might have gone. It sounds like these two would probably mesh pretty well, especially if Ayan likes to touch dark things. We could introduce the two of them at Eden’s nightclub or put them in a situation somewhere else, like maybe on a full moon if Ayan isn’t aware there are werewolves in town?? And Eden could help her OR Eden could have a chance to discover Ayan is a witch by witnessing Ayan using magic to defend herself!

Out of ALLLLLLLL of these potential plots I hit you up with, Eden is definitely one of the ones I'm leaning towards the most. Which one/two are you most interested in getting a thread going for? I could make a starter or a thread for them tomorrow or on Monday if you let me know?

Jaxon & Ayan
Bonnie was shy, Jaxon is downright prickly sometimes lol he’s not shy, he’s overly critical and blames magic for his mother’s health condition. I would absolutely love if she could get him to open up. His girlfriend is a witch too, but she hasn’t seemed to push him about the magic thing, so if Ayan was curious enough to poke or more outgoing about it, that’d be hella awesome!
Eevie & Ayan
So Eevie and Ember are way different. Eevie is pursuing the coven stuff, Ember absolutely isn’t involved with the coven plot at all. She’s just looking to have fun, which sounded like something she had in common with Ayan. Ember is opening up a flower shop on board, so maybe they can meet there sometime. Ember can’t tell her the sordid history of Mystic Falls, she left for a bit and only returned in October and can’t be bothered with the other supernatuals.

Eevie is actually pursuing learning about Kemiya through Kol Mikaelson, so if Ayan wanted to show her how to use voodoo also? She’d be so down for that lol especially since she’s seeking revenge on her old coven. Eevie is ALSO pansexual, so she’d hella flirt with Ayan and try to get her in bed. But she’d also be trying to convince Ayan that a coven will be beneficial to her, because the other supernaturals (not in Mystic Falls, in history in general) have a tendency to use magic users. Eevie doesn’t believe all supernaturals are that bad—her ex fiancé is a vampire, and her familiar is a shifter lol.

Miro & Ayan
When I plotted this up at the beginning of the month, nobody had picked up that plot ad with the guitar yet. Someone poked me about it and now somebody is teaching Miro how to play the guitar. But maybe she sees the ad in an old newspaper?? And she could try anyways and he could let her know that he found a teacher and we could actually introduce them that way! He could play guitar with her for what he’s learning through Killian Gallagher, and if not, it’s a way to get them together in a thread or something?

KLAUS & AYAN: Klaus has a magic user on board who will do anything he asks.

user posted image
PM
49POSTS
Human
She, Her

Cami

Apr 28 2018, 08:35 PM
Camille & Ayan - Yes! The bar Cami worked at - Rousseau's - definitely had the open mic nights and performers sometimes. I'd love to have them had met before and Cami would love another familiar face from New Orleans because she misses it <3

Lucretia & Ayan - ALL the flirting all day xD Lucy's mostly flirted with guys in town as a gorgeous lady is just what she needs! And singing between dances is perfect! Lucy will love to sit and listen to her I'm sure! If that thread is still open I'll try to get Lucy in there this weekend! Lucy has a daylight ring so any time of day works!

user posted image
PM
10POSTS
Witch
She/Her

Chanté

May 4 2018, 08:31 AM
You and I
The Nitty Gritty
After much rumination http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/laugh.gif I believe that I'd like to start with Eden first as well. I think there's potential for so much off the bat! So we can start with Ayan meeting Eden, and then slowly roll along with the rest of the gang? I feel like Ayan's whole 'purpose' for all the bouncing around could be stirred rather quickly and I think I like the possibility of that! My heck week is done and I can absolutely do a starter unless you have a specific scenario in mind!

@Rae
PM
533POSTS
Original Vampire
1000+
She/Her

Victoria

May 4 2018, 05:07 PM
Eden & Ayan
If you could start them off, that works for me! I offered some ideas in my previous post, but I'm good with whatever you come up with if those don't jive well with you. I'll be away all weekend till about Tuesday or Wednesday, so I'll do my best to respond then if its up. Just tag me in it

user posted image
PM
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

Charming Guest!

Login! / Register?